Makerbotting

Makerbot

My Makerbot came in and I got it built. The first three prints I attempted came out perfect, then it was nothing but trouble for a week. Last Sunday I got it working again.

I posted a bunch of pictures on Flickr and uploaded one design to Thingiverse.

You'll notice the filename on the light bracket I uploaded to Thingiverse has the number three in it. If you browse through the Flickr set, you can see the two failed design attempts.

(BTW: I'm sitting in a room with three making Makerbots, one idle one with a Frostruder, and one kit being built, none of them mine. That's what happens on craft night at NYC Resistor.)

blog comments powered by Disqus

Posted in Making
on April 29, 2010